الجمعة، 15 نوفمبر 2013

Why are there are believers do not find happiness

That friendship believers complain that they are righteous and that brings science councils and he prays However in tight, chill

Patient 's brother , brother Karim taken to the hospital and follow it two three hair happily indescribable , once

Brother said to me : he was riding his car arrived to destroy the twelve o'clock at night saw a woman has to

Her baby and a small child to her man , perhaps her husband , but are hankering unreasonable , he told me :

I stopped and offered my services , child's temperature and forty-one and this story during the events in Lebanon , it seems

Lebanon displaced no one Aarovoa , this holy brother I take to the hospital , and in need of medication bought

Of rotation of Pharmacy , need needles to take them to the hospital again told me I finished fourth time

Am, this brother whenever I met him reminds me of this story tells me God has remained one or two weeks

I will happily dipped indescribable , you want to call God a lot , intensive course , do this

There is in our lives such thing as a routine and this expression western word , expressing , expression ÇáÝŐíÍ monotonous ,

We woke up Todona the and we prayed , and we went to our work, we had food , we wake , this monotony lose life

Taste , you go out this monotony I work pursuant you have no interest , absolutely false brother is sick, you

Brother lacked , of course , you are relieved and many business and excruciating concerns , go to his house visiting , do not benefit

Bashaia no money , not only learned that you missed brother in the mosque Vzrth in the house this great work , if

You do not have the good work day .

Lord friend on the bone would and high stature was milking sheep neighbors became Khalifa became the top Islamic society , of course, these neighbors تألموا because this service is over does not make sense to pursue this service, one of the neighbors where an old woman ways her door, she told girl her daughter , O my intention to open the door , I opened the door , she said : Tariq , my intention ? She said: came ureter sheep ma to be good work , we have to help , not to be made , you may tell anybody I do not have , tell him he said peace be upon him you have not Tsaua people with your wealth Vsauhm Bokhalaqkm There are a thousand good work does not need money never, God , what cost you can not afford , you have children and wife with the intensive care unit and study with great care this basic enough income for your expenses , you do not have to spend costly from the owner , but a little thing .
By the way even the poor, so that does not have only meal one eats , I mean, owns a piece cheese and a loaf of bread and a cup of tea only , he said: this is it Zakat al-Fitr, the wisdom of that taste poor taste spending, any taste poor taste spending and tasted knew, the man spends his money , and when diligent and puts money in the right place then feel close to God Almighty , and those who spend their time in the service of creation , not sparing them took pity on yourself you are, you say poor person does not feel comfortable , did not see anything from this world , you do not see something of the world is this that engaged in the service of creation sake of God, this live with God in His Excellency indescribable creatures created by God and you , when solved their problems, when they take their hands to God, when تسعدهم when تقربهم , when cared for , when intolerable annoyance , when patient on the excesses of love in God Almighty, God rewards you , Almighty God thanks , and you offer this assistance to slaves is thanks There is no man offers something for the people , but God Almighty either be reflected on his heart بالسكينة or Akavoh for his reward is great, he told me the nephew of the brothers : an industrial action man died near me went to the house of his cousin before to equip he asked his family Alaya Dean , said : Yes , like استحيا to tell them how much debt , he said his religion Ali did not ask , he told me : in my mind ten thousand twenty a thirty , he was surprised the next day hundred and thirty told me what I hesitated and made ​​the payment , and told me about his story in the courtyard of the mosque said to me: the next day on the unusual has become in sales in the lab -profit Net alone, one hundred and thirty thousand , one day , he said : By Allah, there is we recession wage workers and no problems, no one knows but Allah , Allah Almighty reward is rich , is Muti work is the general word good .
I recall a story I do not want that the most famous man came and not to praise a man nor Ozm man but once I sat down with a man working in the manufacture of food , I mean, for example, more labs similar put the proportion of food item Thirty-five in order to be specifications of this industry a good putting materials seconds open color and enjoy , this situation laboratories all, this brother of our brothers puts food item fifty-five Only in this high percentage becomes the food industry for color light and smooth, divided in God and wept said to me: I have no problem six children Mzojhm and every one of the house and a car , there has recession never affairs are going , there are laws of God, most people do not know it is not treated Abdullah treats God, these Muslims must offer them to the top of a good high standard , and God brother, the second of our brothers has a laboratory for food Industries for young , tell me these Muslim children the best type of chocolate , the best type of vanilla , there are types of cheap mercy of these young children, was taken from his father ten pounds should eat a good thing, the father tired to bring the money and gave it to the Son, tell me the calculator should not win at all because there is competition , but God gives us the tender is not reasonable , even though I buy the raw materials the highest price, plant a third one our brothers went to an Arab country told him his largest store clothing I want this brand , said his wondrous this brand sell ten pieces of them even sell suit French one and this brand industry Syria, said to him: by Iqbal peerless , his lab pays thirty profit charity one-third of course is not inexpensive , but for God's sake , and brought money to the love of God Almighty promoted across the Arab world tells me sell ten allowances to sell suit foreign God Almighty has laws that do not know we If you treat God Almighty and sincere has served his slaves rewards in this life and the afterlife, industry bungled this good work , trade dishonest where there is no lie or fraud , where there is no cheat or monopoly , do not delude , switching specification now attending cloth Taiwan , there are footnotes paper industry on the heat becomes French cloth singled out this French , ten times the price and takes himself as intelligent , mistakes with customs puts eight hundred thousand, the whole in his account.
O Lord, I have said Asatk did not Taaqbna , he said: O Abdi has Aaqpetk the human did not know if the output from the logic of God pays a heavy price .

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق